Thursday, February 16, 2017

Niantic Responded to me

Seems like a copy paste mail they send out a lot but they replied.

So, I sent an email to Niantic to ask about the problem of low number of Pokestops in various Indian cities and they gave me a response. This doesn't seem like a response specifically typed out for me but at least they reverted back. Here is what I got from Niantic's reply:
Trainer,
Thanks for your interest in adding PokéStops and Gyms to Pokémon GO. While we’re not currently accepting new submissions, we’ll keep your city in mind in the future.

NianticOps
So what this tells us? They may be looking at our mails. Keep your hopes up for getting cheaters banned and making Niantic consider adding more Pokestops in India. Go, send your mail now.

No comments:

Post a Comment