Sunday, February 19, 2017

Day 3 of Gen 2 Adventures

A great day for catching Johto region Pokemon.

It's Raining 10 Km Eggs in Pokemon Go

Right after the Gen 2 rollout, I received 2 10 km eggs. A day later, I received my 3rd 10 km egg. Has there been increased chances of receiving 10 km eggs? I'll assume yes. I have hatched 50+ eggs over a month without receiving a single 10 km egg. These hatches are gonna be exciting.

Totodile

Totodile! 573 CP? I went bonkers seeing him. After the starter event and so many Kanto starter hatches, none of my Kanto starters (Charmender, Squirtle and Bulbasaur) are this good.

Chikorita

Another Starter! One of my favorite Pokemon from the Johto region, Chikorita spawned out of nowhere and I got it. Now, I need a Cyndaquil to complete my starter gang. Also, damn! That's again a very high CP mon.

Crobat in Pokemon Go

Encountered my second Crobat after the one on first day of Gen 2 release fled away. Caught it this time. Really low on CP but I'll take one for the dex.

Gligar in Pokemon Go

Gligar! This is the first one I have seen in three days. It was easy to catch. I think it comes out of 10 km egg. I'll have to check that.

Getting Johto Medal in Pokemon Go

Got my Silver medal for registering 30 Johto region Pokemon in my Pokedex. One of the mild proud moments in my life.

Ledian

Thank God, I don't have to catch these lowly Gen 2 mon worth nothing even after evolving for the evolved forms I am able to find in the wild.  This is Ledian, evolved from Ledyba.

Remoraid

I had no idea of this Pokemon's existence, so I used a razzberry and an Ultra Ball to be sure. Turns out I already have it's evolved form Octilerry. Again, saves me all the catches to get candies for evolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment