Wednesday, February 15, 2017

GEN 2 IS OUT

It's official! Pokemon Johto region Pokemon will be available in Pokemon Go this week.

Let me share a quick update of my current progress in Pokemon Go. I am at 110 Pokemon caught and 140 seen. I am sitting at 15+ new evolutions after which I'll have more than 125 Pokemon caught and 145 Pokemon seen. I am very happy with this progress. I finally caught a Dratini yesterday and got another Clefairy today which gave me the required 8 candies to get a Clefable (6 candies by catching and 2 by transferring). Thanks to the Valentines event, I finally have a Lickitung as well.
Pokemon Go Gen 2 Official Release

Let's talk Gen 2 

According to the announcement by Niantic, there will be 80+ new Pokemon with the arrival of Johto region Pokemon. Pokemon from Kanto region with evolutions in Johto region will evolve with the help of new items that drop from Pokestops. There are more avatar customization options which I don't care about at all. You can now select berries from the catch screen and also there are 2 new types of berries that slow Pokemon movement and award you double candy after catching. There is a lot more and we should be discovering that by playing the game itself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment