Tuesday, February 21, 2017

80,000+ XP with Lucky Egg

More than 25 new evolutions on my 7 day streak today.

I had been holding to some of my evolutions for more than a month now. Many evolved Pokemon like Dodrio, Weezing and few others I found in wild, I chose to ignore. All that paid off today with the enormous xp I received. Also, I didn't evolve my Dratini because I may find another one with higher CP and didn't evolve my Elekid because I have only one and want to keep it for my collection.

I hatched 2 10 km eggs, both of which were Pineco. I caught 2 Magnemite with Pinap Berry to get enough candy for Magneton and 1 Hoot hoot for his evolution as well. I received an item 'Up-grade' for Porygon and used it. I spun a total of 5 Pokestops during the Lucky Egg if I recall correctly. After I was done with new evolutions, I evolved few extras in the time limit like Exeggcutes, Slowpokes, Pidgeys, Sentret and Vulpix. All in all I got around 81,000 xp which was a hell lot of xp and I traveled more than halfway through the Level 25 I reached recently.

So, here is the list of new Pokemon added to my Pokedex today:

butterfree

sandslash

clefable

ninetales

primeape

arcanine

alakazam

Victreebel

graveler

rapidash

magneton

Gengar

hypno

Exeggcutor

Marowak

Weezing

Gyrados

Jolteon

Omastar

Noctowl

Ariados

Xatu

Azumaril

Quagzire

umbreon

Pineco

Porygon2

Pokedex Update
My Pokedex now stands at 172 caught and 187 seen. That's mind blowing even more me. Just imagine all the Pokemon I have shared above were not there in my Pokedex few hours back and now my most powerful Pokemon are among them. My Gyarados is my first 2000+ CP Pokemon in Pokemon Go. He is in a gym now and should be giving trouble to the attackers. Talking of gyms, the hackers are even more rampant now. If you are in Chandigarh please keep an eye for these guys and report them: nit0022, chrisevans392 and RamnikShahi. These are not the only cheaters around but the most active ones. I even remember their names as I see them everyday. Please report them, your report can make the game better for yourself and other legit players.

No comments:

Post a Comment