Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Increased Spawn of Pink Pokemon and Double Candy Event

In case you don't know already, Valentines Day event has started.
Image Courtesy: Pokemon Go, Niantic

Here's what you are getting during this event:


You get double candies for buddies, catches, hatches and transfers

Walking distance for your buddies have been halved. Also, catching a Pokemon, transferring it and hatching it gives you double the amount of candies. Hatching seems to be most rewarding and satisfying in my experience. I hatched a Sandshrew this morning from my 5 km egg and received 41 candies.

Higher hatch rates of Smoochum, Cleffa and Igglybuff

Well, I already have a Cleffa and many Igglybuff, so now maybe the time to get my last baby Pokemon from the 2nd Generation. Also, I hatched a new Igglybuff already. Oh well, everything is great when you get double candies.

Higher chance of Clefable and other adorable Pink Pokemon

I am not sure of all the adorable Pink Pokemon but I'll share what I saw this morning. I saw multiple Porygon and lots of Jigglypuff. I am still missing Clefable so it's sad I still haven't encountered it. Also, I am missing Lickitung and didn't encounter it either. Clefable is not a big deal now as Cleffa has higher chances of hatching and I can evolve one. Lickiting and Smoochum are the two I am really looking forward to having this event.

Lures last for 6 hours

Wait... What? Yes, 6 hours. That's heck of a long time. So, if you find a great nest or have some free time maybe on a weekend, this event is when you should be using that lure. That's literally 12 times the value of original lure.

The event lasts from Feb 8 11am PST to Feb 15 11am PST. So, if you were holding on to your Pokeballs, incubators, now is the time to use them. All the Pokemon catches are giving 6 candies for a catch. Also, walk as much as possible during this event to easily evolve your Pokemon. Go, Catch em' all.


2 comments:

  1. Nest migration as well? Thr was no abra but a cubone in bsnl exchange park

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes today was 13th migration. i didn't went to that park but i saw a cubone on my radar. so definitely cubone nest. the main park changed from vulpix to tentacool. jama masjid of sector 20 is now gastly.

      Delete