Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Meanwhile the Hackers in Chandigarh

Hackers is too good of a word to use for these pathetic cheaters.

Valentine's Day event has started and what could go wrong? The GYMS! The guy I talked about in the previous post as the Biggest Cheater in Chandigarh is still active and making the game miserable for the honest players. I keep reporting this guy, also he adds Pokemon to various gyms in probably in time limits beyond human capacity but Niantic doesn't seem to care. Well, I'll keep doing my job and keep reporting him.

chrisevans392, alt account of RamnikShahi as this accounts are Pokemon are added as soon as RamnikShahi adds them.
RamnikShahi, as talked before, the biggest cheater in Chandigarh. He flies all over Chandigarh and adds Pokemon everywhere. If he is not cheating, he is probably a superhero flying all over the city.
My Vaporeon somehow survived these cheaters through the night. As soon as I was passing by the sector 20 park gym, it was attacked and the cheaters chrisevans392 and RamnikShahi had their Pokemon inside in no time. I am glad they cheated when I was passing, I had another proof of them not being around. I have said this before, this guy probably never stepped out of this house to play.
This is what he adds to the gym after spoofing.
This is what he adds from his second account.
 I beat the vaporeon and he comes down to his usual troll level and adds this. I didn't bother fighting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment