Tuesday, February 14, 2017

2 Months of Pokemon Go

Today marks 60 days of playing Pokemon Go for me and this day couldn't get any better.

Dratini was Caught

Finally, I caught a Dratini. My very first after 2 months of playing. This was the best gift for a single guy like me on Valentine's day. I have made him my buddy to get some quick candies during Valentines Day event. Also, now I am sure of the spot where Dratini spawns at the lake in my city (Sukhna Lake, Chandigarh). So, I'll have another trip with Pokeballs stocked up to catch another one along with the other Pokemon I find at this water biome (Slowpoke, Magikarp, Pinsir, Oddish, Bellsprout, etc.).
dratini at sukhna lake chandigarh

Clefairy was Caught

Finally, I found a Clefairy on my tracker. Even during the event with increased chances of Pink Pokemon spawning, I was yet to see a Clefairy. I knew if it spawns, it has to be at the lake. So, there it was, my first and second Clefairy in a few minutes gap at the same spot near the Pokestop at Sukhna Lake, Chandigarh. Also, I hatched another Cleffa. Now, I need 8 more candies to evolve Clefairy and get a Clefable.
Clefairy at Chandigarh

hatched a cleffa

Lickitung was caught... Again!

I found another Lickitung today at the same garden I found it before: Valley of Animals, Sector 49, Chandigarh. So, if you are looking for Lickitung during the Valentines event in Chandigarh, this is the place to go. For Clefairy, go to Sukhna Lake, Chandigarh. Slowpoke and Exeggcute can be found all over the city but Sukhna Lake has them in hugh quantities. Porygon and Jigglypuff are spread over the city in abundance.
Lickitung at Pink Pokemon Valentines Event Pokemon Go

All Medals Progress in Pokemon Go

Here is a screenshot showing my medal completion status in Pokemon Go.
All medal status pokemon go

For nerds cum health enthusiasts, here is the Jogger medal. Based on my 60 days of play, I walk more than 7 km a day on average. This is a big deal given I walked around 1 km a day on average before. Thanks Pokemon Go!
Jogger Medal in Pokemon Go


No comments:

Post a Comment