Friday, February 24, 2017

Girafarig Nest in Chandigarh

Caught my first Girafarig and it's a nest of this Pokemon.

The nest is Sector 20 Jama Masjid. Now, there are some issues with this place. First of all, the nests this place has are always amazing like Omanyte, Growlithe, Jynx and Seel. But the spawn point is just one at the Pokestop, also the spawn frequency is too low like one in every three to four hours. So, I was lucky enough to get 1 of Jynx and Seel each when they were nests there. That's the reason why I rushed to get this Pokemon when I saw a Silhouette around 500 meters away because the nests at this Pokestop spawn so rarely. Also, I am using Reliance Jio connection and the signal around this Pokestop is almost dead all the time. You have to be double lucky, first by finding the Pokemon, second by making it spawn if you have weak signal. Anyways, hope this information helps you and you get your very first Girafarig soon. Here's mine:
Girafarig
You can see the low signal in the screenshot. Thankfully the battery didn't die because of the Powerbank that is serving me great everyday while I play.

No comments:

Post a Comment