Saturday, February 18, 2017

Day 2 of Gen 2 Adventures

13 New Pokemon on Day 2 of playing after Gen 2 release

Wow, what a day! I walked around 15 km, hatched a Seel and a Smoochum and caught a lot of new Pokemon from Gen 2. Without further ado, here are all of them:

 Chinchou, Trainer Tips in his video said that Chinchou's evolved form can be really good specially against Charizard. Well, I caught a high CP one, fingers crossed.

 Granbull, that saves me a lot of Pokeballs that I would have spent evolving a Snubbul.
 Hoothoot, one of the cutest but not rarest Pokemon in the Johto region. I am yet to catch his evolved form.
 Ledyba, another common Pokemon, also missing his evolved form.
 One of the cutest among Gen 2 Pokemon but also missing his evolved form as of now.
 Murkrow. A dark type Pokemon. Good for the Dark type medal but not useful and doesn't evolves.
 Octillery, basically an Octopus. They went really non-creative with many Gen 2 mons.
 Slugma, the living Magma. I like this one. Just caught 1 so far.
 Smoochum, finally! the last missing baby from the Johto region in my Pokedex. So happy with this hatch.
 Snubbull, again not useful. Just 2 entries to the Pokedex by him and his evolved form.
 Spinarak, also one of the common ones. Also, I'll assume no use.
 The same story. Need one for the Pokedex and that's it. In this case, you need an item to evolve Sunkern to Sunflora.
Teddiursa, could this one be useful? Let me wait till I catch and evolve a high level one.

No comments:

Post a Comment