Friday, February 17, 2017

Day 1 of Gen 2 Adventures

After 2 months of Pokemon Go and finally catching some of the rarest Gen 1 Pokemon in the last few days, Gen 2 is here.

So, I went out for like less than an hour and caught some of the new Pokemon from the Johto region now available. I missed some like Crobat and others (I don't know the names of) because of no Pokeballs :(

Anyways, here are my new buddies from the first day of catching Gen 2 mons:

Hoppip - Gen 2 - Pokemon Go

Aipom - Gen 2 - Pokemon Go

Sentret - Gen 2 - Pokemon Go

Natu - Gen 2 - Pokemon Go

Furret - Gen 2 - Pokemon Go


These are like the super common Pokemon from the new generation but they are so cute, I am gonna catch em' all. Before I end this post, I want to share a supertip about getting the 2 new evolutions of Eevee from the Generation 2 namely Espeon and Umbreon. Adding the 3 Gen 1 evolutions, here are the names you need to give your Eevee in order to get a specific evolution:

Rainer: Vaporeon
Sparky: Jolteon
Pyro: Flareon
Sakura: Espeon
Tamao: Umbreon

2 comments:

  1. Went to rockgarden and all 7-8 pokestop were activated by lure most probably by hackers as I have never seen even 1 on lure and continuously battle in the gym.. Looks like spoofers are back to catch gen 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no Pokemon in gyms currently. Will add some today evening and will look out for spoofers. I keep reporting them, they will be banned eventually

      Delete