Friday, December 30, 2016

Catching Omanyte, More Starters and Nest Migration

A lot changed with the combo of new year event and the latest nest migration.

Today, 30 Dec, 2016 is the latest day of Pokemon Nest changes in Pokemon Go. Also, I got a notification from the app about the increased starter Pokemon spawns (Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur and their evolutions), also the Lure duration increased to 1 hour from 30 minutes. So far, I didn't encounter any Kanto Pokemon in the wild. I am counting on the benefit of the doubt that the change has not yet occurred and I will get to catch them from tomorrow. Let's talk about the nest migration that occurred yesterday.

Two nests close to my house of Rhyhorn and Shellder switched to Voltorb and Omanyte. This is really great. I caught Rhyhorn and Shellder in abundance and enough to evolve a good one. Now, I can mass farm Voltorbs and Omanyte. It's been more than 15 days since I started playing Pokemon Go and I am getting more and more excited with each passing day.

I had a Voltorb earlier as there was a nest in my Chandigarh city before as well, but Omanyte was my first caught. Here is the screenshot of both:



No comments:

Post a Comment