Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Water Type Pokemon Cluster at Sukhna Lake, Chandigarh

While there are places with no Pokemon around, Sukhna Lake has way too many.
It was a great morning with 4 hours spent at Sukhna Lake in Chandigarh. I caught a total of 30 Pokemon with 8 first timers. Also, I got 7 Day streak bonus. I am at Level 15 now. That's 2 levels per day growth since I started playing. Have a look at all the new Pokemon I caught today. Being close to a lake, I got mostly water types. There was also a Dratini around which I was not able to catch. But at least now I know where to look for Dratini in Chandigarh.
Bellsprout
Bellsprout - Hope I can dodge all the attacks like the Anime

Pidgeot
A majestic Pidgeot

Tangela
Tanglea - Most visually appealing Pokemon in Pokemon Go

Magikarp
Can't wait to get my Gyrados after collecting hundreds of these (Hint: Gyrados evolves with 400 Magikarp candies)

Oddish
Oddish, for me he is second cutest Pokemon after my Pichu

Paras
Paras - Pretty happy to get one of these

Seel
Seel - Looks cute with his tongue out. Also, I didn't get him at Sukhna Lake but at Sector 20, Chandigarh on way back home.

Tentacruel
Tentacruel - He was so cruel, I had to use more than 10 Pokeballs to catch him, also my hands were freezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment