Monday, December 19, 2016

Using Lucky Egg and Catching some more Pokemon

The journey continues and the race towards leveling up made me use my first Lucky Egg today.

First of all, here are the new members of my family:
Fearow
Fearow, one of the first Pokemon I caught in the morning. Pretty happy with this catch.

Gastly
Close to the Fearow and my home, found my first Gastly

Magnemite
I like the naming and design on Magnemite

Flareon evolved from Eevee

The Flareon above was not caught but evolved from Eevee. I used a lucky egg and went on a mass evolving to get double XP. I evolved 5 Pidges, 2 Ratatas, 1 Spearow and of course 1 Flareon. I had already caught a Fearow in the morning so Flareon was only new one during Lucky Egg's duration. Overall a great Lucky Egg, I went from Level 9 to Level 11 during its time. I plan on doing a bigger probably 3 times larger mass evolve with next lucky egg. I'll share the results when that happens. Till then good bye and happy catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment