Thursday, December 22, 2016

Pokemon Go Health Benefits


I started walking 600% more after Pokemon Go launched.

While various online and offline sources vary over the associated health benefits of the game, I can tell for sure that I am getting huge health benefits from the game. Not only am I physically active doing 250 to 300 km (based on first 8 days data) walking distance per month from my previous average of meager 25 to 50 km per month, that is just one side of the health benefits I am receiving. I can notice a lot of improvements in my digestion with improving eating habits and daily schedules. My immune system is getting stronger and I am experiencing elevated mood along with little to no anxiety and depression which I suffered in huge amounts all my life. I am pretty sure there is a lot more good stuff happening to my body both physically and mentally. Pokemon Go literally makes you happy.

All I want to say is Thank you Niantic. This is what a lot of people especially gamers of our generation wanted or needed, a game that gives you health instead of taking it away from us. All that for free, this game is beyond my fantasy. Also, thanks to Reliance Jio for not only providing free 4G Internet to the people of India but they literally brought the Pokemon Go game in India. Looking forward to unlocking all the achievements in game.

No comments:

Post a Comment