Thursday, December 15, 2016

Day 1 Pokemon Collection

24 hours after installing the game, I went on a 2 hour journey to catch the first of my Pokemon.

Just wanted to share my first day of Pokemon hunting experience. I caught a total of 11 Pokemon, visited 2 Pokestops and a gym. I went from level 1 to level 4 on day 1 but still I couldn't enter the gym because you need to be Level 5 to battle at the gym. I level 20 buddy had some battles and brought the level of gym from Level 5 to Level 3. We'll take over the gym soon. He told me to join the red team. The biggest trouble I encountered was battery shortages, signal loss and GPS signal loss. I walked around 6-7 kilometers but the app could only track 1.5 km out of it. I got my first egg which I have added to the free incubator you get. Here is the Pokemon collection from Day 1. I guess one of those 3 Rhyhorns is very powerful (because of 110 CP I believe?).


Tip: I got this supertip from my buddy I was hunting Pokemon alongwith that do not evolve or powerup any Pokemon as you never know how much CP Pokemon you are gonna receive in future. So, you want to evolve and power up only the most powerful ones and exchange the other weaker ones for candies.

No comments:

Post a Comment