Friday, December 16, 2016

Pokemon Go India - Day 2

On Day 2 in Chandigarh, I discovered 2 new Pokestops and roamed around in a new park.

Here are some quick stats from Day 2 of Pokemon Go:

  • Reached Level 5, now I can join one of 3 teams in the game after visiting a gym.
  • Found 2 new Pokestops in Sector 19 and Sector 27 Chandigarh.
  • Collected Squirtle candy by walking with him for 3 kilometres.
  • Will hatch my first egg later today by walking one more kilometre.
  • Caught a total of 20 new Pokemon so far with Bulbasaur as my favorite. Caterpie, Zubat and Venonat are some other worth mentioning.
Here is the screenshot from Day 2, with all my Pokemon arranged in decreasing order starting with the one with highest CP:
Day 2 Collection - Pokemon Go
Day 2 Collection - Pokemon Go
Pokethoughts! Is it strange that I have encountered more wild Spearow than Pidgey?

No comments:

Post a Comment