Sunday, December 25, 2016

Catching a Wild Vileplume and Christmas Event

Got four new Pokemon but no signs of Christmas Event

It's 25th December, so I was pretty excited about the free incubator from my first Pokestop but the day is about to end I received nothing out of Pokestops. Anyways, free incubators was not what I was most excited about for the holiday event. It's the Kanto started Pokemon (Charmandar, Squirtle and Balbasaur) and their evolutions which will have high spawn rate.

Moving on, let me share you today's journey. I went to a new destination in Chandigarh today and caught around 50 Pokemon which 4 first timers. And ofcourse, like almost everyday there were Santachu's around. Here's the 8 Christmas Hat Pikachus I have caught so far.

Pokestop and Pokemon Cluster in Rock Garden, Chandigarh

Rock Garden in Chandigarh, India is full of Pokemon and Pokestops. Unfortunately my network didn't work properly at that place. If you have no issues with your phone network, this may be one of the best places in India to stock up Pokeballs for future. Still it was a great visit and I got large amounts of Shellder, Poliwag, Exeggcute, Bellsprout and other Pokemon. I caught 5 Exeggcutes and it was my first Exeggcute catch in Pokemon Go. Seaking, Vileplume and Doduo were other new Pokemon I found today at the Rock Garden. If you are in Chandigarh and a Pokemon Go player, Rock Garden is a must visit place. Here are the screenshots of my new catches.

Doduo
Doduo

Exeggcute
Exeggcute

Seaking
Seaking

Vileplume
Vileplume

No comments:

Post a Comment