Friday, December 23, 2016

Hatching more Gen 2 Babies

Another great morning catching Pokemon.

Getting an Igglybuff from a 2km Egg

10 days into the game and I hatch another Johto region baby. I guess I am very lucky compared to other players. Here, look at this cutie. These baby Pokemon are so cute, you can continuously keep looking at them or playing with them.
Igglybuff - Pokemon Go
Igglybuff
The babies don't hatch from random eggs but specific gen 2 babies come from specific eggs. Here's the list of different eggs and which Gen 2 Pokemon you can get from them:

2 km Eggs: Cleffa, Igglybuff
5 km Eggs: Pichu, Togepi
10 km Eggs: Elekid, Magby, Smoochum

New entry into the Pokedex
Got another new Pokemon today, it's Abra. Hope to complete all his evolution series. This is the first one I have seen in 10 days, I guess they are super rare. Also, with the holiday season, Kanto starters and their evolutions are going to be found easily. That's super exciting and great for my Pokedex.
Abra
My first Abra



No comments:

Post a Comment