Sunday, January 22, 2017

Vulpix was Caught

A new Pokemon in my Pokedex after more than a week.

As soon as I crossed the 100 mark on registered Pokemon, it is becoming harder and harder to register new Pokemon in my Pokedex. I saw 2 new Pokemon today: Igglytuff and Vulpix within around 15 minutes and at no special locations. The Igglytuff was a strong one with 1050 CP and I couldn't catch it. I fed him Razzberry and threw and Ultraball but it still came out and ran away. It didn't dissapoint me a lot as I have enough Jigglypuff candies to evolve one. The only sad part is that my evolved Wigglytuff will be around 800 CP and I could have a way better one if I caught it. Anyways, Vulpix was a more imporant catch for me. I didn't take any risks and threw a Razzberry and an Ultraball for an easy catch and got it. Here's my Vulpix from today and Wigglytuff shall have his story when I mass evolve my Pokemon next time!

Vulpix

6 comments:

  1. My fourth pokemon catch was vulpix in sec 42 pokestop but low CP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Vulpix is my 104th :) I want to catch my first Dratini now. I have really bad luck with Dratinis. Been to lake 3 times with 0 Dratini caught.

      Delete
    2. Dratini with CP 251. caught in first attempt at lake. some one had lure module on

      Delete
    3. wow. you must be playing since early days. Today I went to lake for the 4th time since the game officially released in India and have seen 0 lure modules and caught 0 dratini :(

      Delete
    4. No started playing 10 days back i am only level 12 with 50 pokemion caught

      Delete
    5. Oh wow, guess I was just unlucky to not get any Dratinis or a lure module on.

      Delete