Friday, January 13, 2017

Grimer is my 100th Pokemon

Out of nowhere a Grimer appeared near my home.

I was stuck for so many days on 99 Pokemon and I was wondering who my 100th Pokemon is going to be in my Pokedex. He might hatch out of an egg or I might catch him.

Going for a daily morning walk along with Pokemon catching spree and not even appearing on my screen, I see a wild Grimer. I caught him in a single throw but didn't' risk anything sop i used a Great ball and a Razzberry before even trying. So, here he is: My first Grimer and my 100 Kanto Pokemon registration in Pokedex achievement.

grimer pokemon go
Grimer - 569CP

Register 100 Pokemon in Pokedex - Kanto Gold Medal
Kanto Gold Medal
And just to remind, I am still totally into the game after one month and walking as long as 15 km per day while I used to walk 2 km or less before I started playing this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment