Saturday, January 14, 2017

Sandshrew is Caught

Moving on with my Kanto collection, I caught a Sandshrew.

I want to collect as many as Kanto Pokemon as I can before Gen 2 hits and move on to new Pokemon. I don't want to be left behind when the world starts collecting new Mons and I look at my empty Pokedex. My 101st catch is a Sandshrew I caught near a newly created Pokestop.

New Pokestops in India?

Well, since yesterday I have been noticing new Pokestops in my city Chandigarh. The Reliance Jio, company that partenered with Niantic to bring Pokemon Go in India was supposed to make all their stores as Pokestops but I didn't see any. But after a month Pokemon go officialy launched in India, the stores have finally turned into Pokestops. I have already got 2 new ones near my home. So, that's great news for India.

Here is one of the sponsored Pokemon Go Pokestops near my home:
reliance jio sponsored pokemon go pokestop
Sandshew - Pokemon Go India

Here is the Sandshrew I caught below the Sector 32, Chandigarh Reliance Jio Pokestop.
Sandshew - Pokemon Go India
Sandshrew

No comments:

Post a Comment