Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Nest Migration #12 Update

My closest two nests went from Exeggcute and Paras to Abra and Vulpix.

I love this change so much. I need to evolve my Kadabra to Alakazam and I need almost all of those 100 candies. That would have been a lot of grind but thanks to this nest, I need not walk my Abra anymore.Also, Vulpix is so rare for me that it's the 104th i.e. latest Pokedex entry for me. Taking so long to catch one and then getting 3 more just like that from a nest is a great news. I should be getting my Ninetales in no time now. Here are one of the each new Pokemon from the 12th Pokemon Go nest migration I caught today:

Abra - 12th Pokemon Go Nest Migration

Vulpix - 12th Pokemon Go Nest Migration

Catching a non-Christmas Pikachu

Pokemon Go came to India while the Christmas event was live and if I recall correctly I saw a Pikachu on the very night of installing the game. It was a Christmas Pikachu and I ended up catching around a dozen of those by the end of that event. However, I never even saw a non-Christmas Pikachu till today. I saw one today and wanted it for my collection. Although having a lowly 50 CP, it took two balls to be caught, still a very high cost benefit ratio I must say. Here is the Pikachu I caught, not in a very happy mood apparently.

Pikachu

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I might create a new post for that. For now, check Silph Road's data: https://thesilphroad.com/atlas#14/30.7281/76.7832 The number of actual nests will be more and also the name of Pokemon will be outdated but still you can see most of the nest locations in Chandigarh and around.

      Delete
  2. Where is this abra and vulpix nest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vulpix nest is the biggest park of Sector 20 near Math Mandir, the entire park is a nest. Another small park in Sector 20 near BSNL Exchange is Abra nest. Also, Jama Masjid is a Growlithe nest but Growlithe spawns are not so frequent.

      Delete
  3. Thanks. Yesterday I was in delhi and my hotel was spawn of sanshrew geodude growlithe mankey and doduo. I ended up catching many pity I only had 100 pokeballs. and now I eveloved them to sandslash gravler arcanine primeape and dodrio as well. Caught onix sitting on my bed. I didn't move out of my hotel room to catch 100 of poekmons. Hahaha. next time I will stay in same hotel. Pity I didn't have more pokeballs. Nearest pokestop was 4-5 km away and I didn't have any transportation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey congrats on that, I am still missing Arcanince, Sandslash, Gavler, Dodrio and Primeape. These pokemon spawn in remote areas with no pokestops around. Next time I go to such a place, I'll make sure I have enough Pokeballs.

      Delete
    2. Also, double candy event started yesterday. Now you get candy in half distance with your buddy and also double candies for hatches and catches. My 5 km egg hatched today to a Sandslash and it gave me 41 candies. Good Luck.

      Delete