Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Level 30, First Tyranitar and New Gyms!

Here are some highlights from my recent Lucky Egg use and some other useful info:


So, gyms have been updated and now you fight powerful mons and get a chance at catching them. Also introducing, more bugs and errors than ever before. I am no one to complain about the error part, this game has changed my life for better and I am sure Niantic is aware of all the bugs and errors. Anyways, let's see my progress in Pokemon Go since my last post. I used a Lucky Egg recently and got more than or at least around 80,000 XP. More info under the various screenshots below:

Best moveset Vaporeon Pokemon Go
Just evolved a recently captured Eevee with pretty bad IVs but got this high CP Vaporeon with perfect moveset. A good deal, I'll take it.

Tyranitar Pokemon Go
My first Tyranitar. I wonder if any of those movesets are good. Good thing now TMs are available in the game and I already got 1 fast move TM.

Pokedex completion status
My Pokedex now stands at 223 Pokemon caught. By walking Chancey and Cyndaquil, I can add Blissey and Typhlosion to the dex. For everything else, I need to be super lucky with 10 km eggs or rely on events to catch them.

reaching level 30 in pokemon go
I finally reached Level 30. The experience and Tyranitar are the aftermath of Lucky Egg usage. I had to walk more than 300 kms with this guy. My Chancey is very low CP, so until I hatch a good Chancey, I am keeping this guy as my buddy.

Gym Badges - Pokemon Go
Here's a look at something new in the game. Gym Badges! You can get one simply by rotating the Photo disc in a gym which acts just like a Pokestop but even better. It's better because the higher xp you have on your gym badge, the more number of items you receive. Also, one more extra item if your team controls the gym. The image must look familiar if you are from Chandigarh. Also, Sector 20 gyms are almost always under Team Valor.

Medals - Pokemon GO
A look at my medals. I have been able to get 16 gold medals so far. Electric type gold medal seems possible in the near future and so does the gym defending one.

That's it for today's update. Waiting for anniversary event where possible bonus xp and stardust are incoming. And above all, as Niantic said: 'This summer will be Legendary'.

No comments:

Post a Comment