Sunday, July 30, 2017

This Summer is Legendary

Two Legendary Pokemon Articuno and Lugia caught back to back.

Few days back I completed my Gen 1 Pokedex, recently caught the last Pokemon needed for Gen 2 and today added two Legendary birds from each generation. I have been of Legendary raids spree since yesterday and upto 20 people have been showing up for the raids. The two raids I did today gave me Articuno and Lugia in succession. Articuno will be available till tomorrow, and a day later Moltress will start appearing as a raid boss. Of course, Articuno won't go away permanently and will be re-introduced in the game just with more rarity. There is no sign of shiny Legendaries being caught so far. Generation 3 Pokemon and all shiny Pokemon except Magikarp are what I expect to be rolling out soon in Pokemon Go. Here are the birds I caught today, both on the higher ends of IVs (simply amazes me when checked for appraisal on Team Valor). Extrasensory and Future Sight is definitely the best moveset for Lugia. For Articuno, I am not sure about the best moveset but I'll keep two ice type movesets.

Lugia in Pokemon Go game with best moveset

Articuno legendary bird in pokemon go caught

No comments:

Post a Comment