Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Hatching Pichu with Ash's Hat

Got an Ash hat Pichu from 1 of the 10 2 km eggs hatched during the event.

Luckily I got it from the 2nd 2 km egg I received during the event. I have hatched another 8 2 km eggs since Pichu hatch but I failed to get a second one. If I had not hatched it so far, I would have bought incubators to get rid of all eggs fast and hatch as many as 2 km eggs possible. Glad I was able to save the coins from incubators and buy more Item and Pokemon storage instead. If you haven't hatched one yet, there are a lot of incentives to do so now. With the anniversary event going on right now, you get double stardust, double xp, double candy, reduced buddy and egg distances. You may not get a chance at all these bonuses for another year; so get out and get moving! Also, here's my Pichu or rather have entire Pikachu family:




No comments:

Post a Comment