Friday, July 7, 2017

First Successful Level 4 Raid and My First Snorlax

Anniversary Event just started and this is probably the best day in Pokemon Go by far.

First day of Anniversary Event and I completed my first successful Level 4 raid. Thankfully a total of 8 people showed up. It was a Snorlax raid and we completed it with around 45 seconds left on the timer. Catching Snorlax was surprisingly easy specially compared to level 2 Muk who ran away from me last week. My Snorlax ended up having Zen Headbutt and Hyper Beam which is probably the best moveset for him. The IV however is in the 60-80 range. But I have nothing to complain about. It was a great social experience, my first Snorlax with perfect moveset and right after the raid ended, I caught a Pikachu with Ash hat.

Raid snorlax with perfect moveset
My first Snorlax making my total caught count at 224. I am almost running out of new Pokemon to catch or hatch from the first two Gen of Pokemon series.

Ash hat Pikachu
My first Ash hat Pikachu from Pokemon Go's first Anniversary event. I want them all to be lower CP, so I spend less Pokeballs and easily get my Gold Electric type medal.

No comments:

Post a Comment