Sunday, October 1, 2017

Raikou Raids in Asia

For the first rotation of Legendary beasts, Raikou has arrived in Asia today.

So, I did my first Raikou raid and caught my first one with around 89% IVs. Raikou is the best of all beasts and outperforms Jolteon as compared to Suicune which is weaker than Vaporeon. I will not invest any stardust into Suicune but can definitely power up one Raikou to at least Level 30. Also, the Equinox event is going on currently because of which I received triple XP on capturing my first Raikou. Also, I finally evolved my Ampharos and Blissey. Ampharos by walking with my hatched Mareep and Blissey because of the Equinox event with its rare 2km eggs which gave me 2 Chanseys, one with great IVs.

Raikou Pokemon Go
This is the Raikou I caught today, a little below 90% IV. There is 1 full month of Raikou raids ahead in October. Also, here are the total Suicune raids I did and the total numbers I caught.

Suicune Pokedex
I did a total of 20 Suicune raids and caught 15 of them, making my capture rate 75%. I am very proud of this as after my first Suicune ran (7th raid), I became casual with catching Suicune with catching multiple with Pinap berries, normal Razzberries and with no berries at all. Thanks to this behavior, I saved most of the Golden Razzberries I received from the raids I did. I can use them on Mewtwo but I need EX pass before I do that. (Niantic please)

Pokedex Update: Pokemon Go Pokedex Finished
Pokedex completed Pokemon Go India
My Pokedex is now complete sans regionals, Unown, Mewtwo and the Legendary Beast Entei. Entei and Mewtwo will be arriving soon. For unown and regionals, I definetaly need an event. That's all for today. My current state of game is almost at its peak, I need Gen 3 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment