Saturday, September 2, 2017

1 Raid 1 Ball 1 Suicune

So, Legendary Beasts (Dogs/Cats/Puppers) were released yesterday and I slept through the 2 raids that popped in my city.

Today, I didn't want to repeat that mistake and got myself all ready to do a Suicine raid as soon as it appears. It appeared and we defeated it easily. But the best part is: I caught Suicine in my very first ball and that too with 95.6% IV. This has to be one of the best raids for me and it saved all my Golden Razzberries. The second best was perhaps capturing an Articuno on the first throw with a critical catch. Sady, that Articuno had bad IVs. Here is a screenshot of the Majestic beast I caught and also its screenshot in my Pokemon storage. Happy Hunting!

Suicune in Pokemon Go

Legendary Beasts Pokemon Go


No comments:

Post a Comment