Friday, October 20, 2017

Mewtwo Caught

Around 10 months into the game, the most anticipated legendary of the game is released and yesterday, I caught one.

Ex Raid Pass for Mewtwo Raid

3 days back, ex-passes for the Mewtwo raid in Tricity (Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula) were sent out. The raid location was Sector 49. Somewhere between 40 to 50 people received the raid passes and almost everyone showed up for the raid. Here is the EX-pass for Chandigarh Mewtwo raid:
ex pass mewtwo chandigarh india

Mewtwo Caught

Catching Mewtwo is way too easy. 1 ball with an excellent throw, curveball and golden razzberry did the trick. Here is the Mewtwo I caught yesterday, it's 2244 CP which is roughly 89% IV. Good enough to be powered up. But I am currently hoarding stardust to reach the target of 1 million and have not even reached 100,000. So, I'll power him up after reaching this target. In the meanwhile, I can feed him some rare candies.
mewtwo from ex raid in chandigarh india pokemon go

After this amazing day yesterday catching Mewtwo, I woke up to the 2017 Halloween event where I can catch 5 new Gen 3 Pokemon. But what surprised me was yet another Ex-raid invite. At the sponsored Pokestop at Elante mall in Chandigarh. Here is my 2nd ex-pass:
ex raid jio gym india invite

No comments:

Post a Comment