Friday, January 12, 2018

Kyogre was Caught

The Legendary Raid boss Kyogre appeared for the first time in Pokemon Go today.

With its far away distance and annoying left to right movement, Kyogre is next to impossible to catch. Fortunately, after one ball missed, I was able to catch it with the second throw. I got an 84 IV Kyogre for my first raid of this legendary raid boss. Also, surprisingly recently evolved Treecko is one of my best counters to this raid boss.

First Kyogre Caught in Pokemon Go

First Kyogre Caught in Pokemon Go

My Team to Counter Kyogre Raid Boss

My Team to Counter Kyogre Raid Boss

Pokedex Update: 300+ Pokemon caught in Pokemon Go

Pokedex Update: 300+ Pokemon caught in Pokemon Go

As of today, I have reached 307 Pokemon caught and 318 Pokemon seen. Also, I am progressing in Ingress slowly from Level 8 onwards as all the Enlightened team agents in Chandigarh are retarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment