Sunday, February 25, 2018

Spending 1 Million Stardust in Pokemon Go

1 Million Stardust in Pokemon Go, February 2018 Community day and Ingress update!

Community Day - Feb 2018

Yesterday was the 2nd community day event in Pokemon Go. It was 3 hours of non-stop Dratini catching. I managed to catch 3 shiny Dratini along the way.

 Here is my complete dratini seen and catch rate after the event.

Thanks to the Dratini event, I was finally able to get gold on my Dragon Trainer medal.


Hatching 4 10 km eggs

I hatched 4 10 km and 2 5 km eggs on the event day. The 4 hatches were amazing. I hatched 2 Dratini adding to the existing pool of Dratini and its candy. I managed to hatch a 93 IV Feebas. As, I have completed 100 Feebas candies, I can now walk 20 km and evolve it. The last egg I hatched was a Trapinch. This is my first Trapinch, so I can walk and evolve this guy too.

Draco Meteor moveset on Dragonite

Evolving an existing or new Dratini during the Community day event duration gave you an exclusive charge move, i.e. Draco Meteor. Unfortunately, the best IVs I could receive was 86% and that too on a non-shiny Dragonite. But still it was a super fun event and that's all that matters.

I spent 1 Million stardust a day before the community day event, so almost all of this dust is collected during the community day event. On average I collect around 5000 dust per day or at most 10000. Getting almost 125000 in 3-hour event duration is insane and I can't wait to use it finally max out some of my Pokemon.

Hatching my first 100IV Pokemon

I hatched a 100IV Charmander, my first 100iv egg hatch in Pokemon Go. This Gen 1 starter will eventually reach level 40. I just need to wait for the candies and stardust.

Collecting 1 Million stardust in Pokemon Go

The last time I powered up a Pokemon was probably in November. I waited all this time to reach my target of 1 million. After 3 durations when I used 300,000 dust, this is the first time I reached 1 million stardust in Pokemon Go.

Here is the end result of powering up for than 10 Pokemon using a million stardust. The dust after this was mostly collected during the Community Day event.

After the long session of 1 million stardust spending, this is how my top 9 Pokemon looks. Some new entries into the top 9 include 2 Kyogre, 1 Mewtwo, and 1 Groudon. I look forward to taking 1 Kyogre, 1 Mewtwo, 1 Tyranitar, and 1 Dragonite all the way up to Level 40.

Ingress Update: Guardian taken down at 89 days

Along with my guardian, I let my Sojourner medal go at 111 days as well. I feel like these medals are too much work and need a lot of free time to work upon. I'll focus on more intense gameplay of both games on weekends and let my streaks miss in the weekdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment