Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Another Lucky Egg Mass Evolve

A lot of new additions to my Pokedex with another Lucky Egg timed with 7 day streak.


Aerodactyl
Hatched an Aerodactyl from 10km egg

Venasaur
Finally evolved an Ivysaur to get my first Venasaur

party hat raichu
Evolved one of the Party hat Pikachus I caught

Dugtrio
Got enough candies for a Dugtrio

Dewgong
Thanks to 2 Seel nests in my city, got a Dewgong

feraligatr last form of totodile
Thanks to the Totodile nest near my house, Feraligatr was added to the new Pokemon I evolved

Lanturn
This one is surprisingly a powerful Pokemon, Lanturn- the evolved form of Chinchou

Togetic
Had to walk 100km to finally get this one. Very happy about this evolution- My first Togetic!

Forretress
With Pineco being super common in 10 km eggs, this guy was always ready to evolve.

Stellix
Finally, the Metal Coat got as my first evolution item is used. Not a high IV Steelix but still a great Prestiger.

Phanpy
Phanpy is one of the most common Pokemon in 5km eggs now, I wonder what took so long for me to hatch one.

No comments:

Post a Comment